Orange and Grapefruit Salsa
- 2 oranges, peeled, seeded and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 grapefruit, peeled seeded and cut into chunks
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- dash of kosher salt
- Add the orange and grapefruit chunks to a non metal bowl.
- Add the onion, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice.
- Add a dash of kosher salt, the gently combine well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Works well with chicken, fish or shrimp.