Orange and Grapefruit Salsa
|2 oranges, peeled, seeded and cut into 1 inch chunks|
|1 grapefruit, peeled seeded and cut into chunks|
|juice of 2 limes|
|1 small onion, chopped|
|1-2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced|
|2 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped|
|dash of kosher salt|
- Add the orange and grapefruit chunks to a non metal bowl.
- Add the onion, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice.
- Add a dash of kosher salt, the gently combine well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Works well with chicken, fish or shrimp.