- 1 and 1/2 lbs of chuck steak, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tbs molasses
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Place the beef slices in a slow cooker on low or in a covered pan in a preheated 275 degree oven.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour over the beef.
- Cook until the beef is tender. about 4-6 hours.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.