Pancetta and Fried Egg Muffin
- 2 English muffins, opened and toasted lightly
- 2 eggs, fried or poached
- 2 slices of pancetta
- olive oil
- white wine vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This sandwich can be served open faced or closed.
- Split the English muffins and lightly toast in the oven.
- While the muffins are toasting, fry or poach the eggs.
- Once the muffins are toasted add a slice of pancetta, the add a little Dijon mustard on each sandwich.
- Add the frisee and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Finally, mix 1 tbs of olive oil the 1/2 tbs of wine vinegar, mix well, the drizzle over the frisee.
- Top each sandwich with 1 egg.
- You May serve open faced or closed.