Pears in Honey Lime Dressing
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tbs snipped mint leaves
- 3 tbs canola oil
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 3 large pears
- bibb lettuce leaves
- mint leaves for garnish
- Mix the lime juice and mint and let stand at room temperature for at least one hour.
- Remove ming and discard.
- Shake lime juice, oil, honey and lime peel in a tightly covered jar or container.
- Cut each pear lengthwise into halves. Remove cores and seeds.
- Place each pear half, cut side down on a cutting surface.
- Cut crosswise diagonally into thin slices.
- With a spatula, place each pear half on lettuce leaves, then separate and overlap slices, slightly retaining pear shape.
- Drizzle lime juice mixture over pears.
- Garnish with mint leaves.