Red and Orange Fruit Salad
|3 and 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and halved|
|3 oranges, peeled and segmented|
|3 small blood oranges, peeled and segmented|
|1-2 passion fruit|
|1/2 cup dry white wine|
|sugar to taste|
- Put the strawberries and oranges into a serving bowl.
- Halve the passion fruit and spoon the flesh into the bowl.
- Pour the wine over the fruit and add sugar to taste.
- Toss gently and chill before serving.
- Note: you may substitute, fruit juice for the white wine if desired.