Roasted Pork Loin with Rosemary and Dijon
- 1 2 and 1/2 to 3 lb pork loin
- 2 tbs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Rosemary sprigs and lemon slices for garnish
- In a bowl mix together the rosemary, mustard, lemon juice, sugar, honey and soy sauce and set aside.
- Place the pork loin in a roasting pan and roast in a preheated 400 degree oven for about 40 minutes.
- Brush the pork loin all over with the rosemary and mustard glaze, then return the pork to the oven, basting occasionally with the glaze, until well browned and tender. About 15 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold, garnished with rosemary and lemon slices.