Spicy Asian Crab Salad
- 1 lb jumbo lump Crab meat
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1-2 Thai chilies, chopped
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, sliced on a bias
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 butter lettuce leaves
- juice of 1-2 limes
- Add the crabmeat to a non metal bowl and pick over to remove any cartilage.
- Add the sesame oil, chilies, scallions, then season with a little salt and pepper.
- Squeeze lime juice over.
- Gently mix well, being careful not to break up the lumps.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each of four salad plates, then evenly place a 1/4 lb scoop of the crab salad over each leaf.