Spinach and Cheese Tortellini in Chanterelle Broth
|5 cups chicken stock|
|5 tbs dry sherry|
|1/2 cup dryed Chanterelle's or 6 oz of fresh|
|3/4 lb fresh spinach and ricotta tortellini|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|fresh parsley for garnish|
- In a saucepan bring the chicken stock to a boil, then add the sherry and the mushrooms. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Taste for seasoning and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions.
- Drain the tortellini and add to the stock and mushroom mixture.
- Ladel the soup into warm soup bowls, making sure each has about the same proportions of tortellini and mushrooms.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.