Spinach and Cheese Tortellini in Chanterelle Broth
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 5 tbs dry sherry
- 1/2 cup dryed Chanterelle's or 6 oz of fresh
- 3/4 lb fresh spinach and ricotta tortellini
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- fresh parsley for garnish
- In a saucepan bring the chicken stock to a boil, then add the sherry and the mushrooms. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Taste for seasoning and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions.
- Drain the tortellini and add to the stock and mushroom mixture.
- Ladel the soup into warm soup bowls, making sure each has about the same proportions of tortellini and mushrooms.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.