Strawberry Balsamic Ricotta Bruschetta
|4 corn tortillas|
|1 cup ricotta cheese|
|2 tbs honey|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|non stick cooking spray|
|2 cups fresh strawberries, diced|
|1 tbs chopped basil|
|2 tbs balsamic glaze|
|1/2 cup baby arugula|
|2 tbs pine nuts|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat the tortillas evenly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the tortillas in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Remove from oven and cut each tortilla into 4 equal strips and set aside to cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the diced strawberries and chopped basil, then set aside.
- Spread the ricotta mixture evenly across the tortilla strips and drizzle each with balsamic glaze, layer with arugula greens, the strawberry mixture and a sprinkling of pine nuts.
- To make the balsamic glaze, add balsamic vinegar to a sauce pan and using medium heat, reduce until a glaze forms.