Tender Italian Meatballs
- 1 lb ground chuck (80/20)
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cups pecorino romano cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, miced
- 1/4 cup milk
We are sure that you will like these meatballs. They are some of the best that we have ever had, super tender and savory.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and with your hands gently combine until well mixed.
- Form mixture into meatballs, a little larger than a golf ball.
- Add the meatballs to foil lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with you favorite marinara sauce.