Yogurt Dip with Garlic Cucumber and Mint
- 1 (6 inch) piece of cucumber
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 and 1/4 cups Greek yogurt, strained
- 3-4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tbs fresh mint, chopped
- Chopped fresh mint for garnish
- Slice the cucumber and place in a seive, sprinkle with salt and allow to drain for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse the cucumber in cold water, pat dry, then mix with the yogurt, garlic and mint.
- Season to taste and allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Stir the garnish with fresh mint leaves