- Selecting: Pick peaches that are firm to the touch, with skin that has a rosy blush and no tinges of green. Hand picked peaches that are orchard ripened are best.
- Purchase only the amount of peaches you will use within a few days.
- Store peaches at room temperature and wash them just before you use them.
- Add fresh peaches to a smoothie, pack peak a peach for lunch or pair peach salsa with chicken of bake up a peach cobbler for dessert.
- Slice fresh peaches on top of pancakes for a wonderful breakfast.
- There are many variety’s of peaches, experiment and find your favorites. There are many local peach orchards in your area. You will find the best peaches by finding these pick you own opportunities.