Bacon Herb Potato Salad
|3 lbs yukon gold potatoes|
|1/4 lb bacon, fried crispy|
|1 large rib celery, minced|
|1 medium red onion, minced|
|2 sprigs thyme (6 inches)|
|2 sprigs rosemary (6 inches)|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1/3 cup yellow mustard|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Add the potatoes to a large pot of cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender. About 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile fry the bacon until slighty crispy.
- Remove potatoes and allow to cool slightly, remove skins and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Mince celery and onions and set aside.
- In a large bowl add the mayonnaise, sour cream and mustard and mix until well combined.
- Remove the rosemary and thyme leaves from the stems and roughly chop.
- Add the potatoes to the dressing along with the celery,onions, chopped herbs and bacon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently mix to combine well.
- Cover and chill for several hours before serving.