Broccoli Chicken and Cheddar Casserole
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers, crushed
- 6 tbs melted butter
- 1/2 lb broccoli florets
- 1/2 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the can of soup to a saucepan, the add the milk. Using low heat whisk until well combined. Remove from heat.
- Place chicken breasts, evenly over the bottom of a glass baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour 1/2 of the cheese soup over the chicken.
- Add the broccoli evenly over the casserole.
- Add the remaining soup.
- Melt butter and combine with the crushed crackers, then sprinkle evenly over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then sprinkle the grated cheese over top.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the chicken is cooked through.