Creole Shrimp Rolls
|1/2 lb jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|3 tbs extra virgin olive oil, divided|
|1 tbs fresh lemon juice|
|1 tbs creole seasoning|
|1 hot pepper, seeded and minced|
|2 ears fresh corn, grilled|
|1 tbs butter|
|6 new potatoes, diced|
|1 stalk celery, diced|
|1/4 cup dill pickles, diced|
|1 tbs fresh dill, minced|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|2 leaves romaine lettuce|
|1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes|
|2 hoagie or ciabatta rolls, split and toasted|
- Whisk the oil, lemon juice, creole seasoning, hot pepper and a pinch of salt, a little pepper, and combine well.
- Add the shrimp to the mixture and let marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Brush the corn with the butter, season with a little salt and grill over hot coals until corn is charred on all sides.
- With a sharp knife remove the corn kernels from the husks.
- Add the shrimp to the grill and cook until cooked through, turning once.
- Arrange the shrimp on the rolls, and top with the corn and tomatoes.