Curried Cauliflower with Ricotta
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tsp plain Greek yogurt
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbs mango chutney, chopped (you may uses fresh Mango)
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- In a food processor, combine the cheese and yogurt and process until smooth.
- Scrape into a small bowl, then stir in salt, pepper, chutney and curry powder to taste. If you like a strong curry you may add more curry powder.
- Place the cauliflower on a steamer rack over simmer water.
- Cover and steam for 5-6 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, then stir in the cheese mixture until cauliflower is evenly coated.