Curried Chicken Breasts
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbs canola oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs curry powder
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until tender, stirring frequently. Do not let the garlic burn.
- Add the curry powder and cook for 1 minute while stirring.
- Add the chicken breasts and coconut milk and bring to a simmer, cooking for 5-8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add the raisins and combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken to a large glass baking dish and pour the sauce over so that the bottom is coated and the chicken is coated.
- Serve over rice.