Fruit and Nut Squares
|2 cups dates, pitted|
|1 cup raw unsalted cashews|
|1 tbs water|
|1/2 tsp vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup mini chocolate chips|
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients except for chocolate chips in a food processor and process until a thick sticky ball is formed.
- Add more water if needed.
- Put the ball in a bowl and mix in the chocolate chips.
- Spread dough evenly in a single layer on the bottom of the pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Transfer dough to a cutting board and cut into 9 equal sized bars.
- Wrap individually with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready t serve.