Grilled Wild Salmon with Herbs
- 2 lbs wild salmon, cut into 4 equal pieces
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves removed and chopped fine
- 1 tsp oregano
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Brush your grill grate or grill pan with olive oil and heat to medium- high heat.
- Combine all of the spices and herbs in a bowl and mix well.
- Brush salmon with olive oil then sprinkle the herb mixture over the non-skin side of the salmon pieces.
- Place the salmon on the grill, skin side up and grill for about 3-5 minutes.
- Flip the fish and cook for and additional 3-5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily and is cooked through. Do not over cook.