Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts 1/4 lb each)
- 2 tbs chopped parsley
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, paprika, lemon juice, zest and cayenne, stir to mix well.
- Spoon the yogurt mixture over the chicken, turning to coat both sides.
- Let marinate at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- While chicken is marinating, preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Grill the chicken, using medium high heat, turning once, until the chicken reaches and internal temperature of 165 degrees. About 6-8 minutes per side.
- Transfer the chicken to plates and sprinkle with parsley.