Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken
|3/4 cup plain yogurt|
|1 tsp paprika|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|zest and juice from 1 lemon|
|1/8 tsp cayenne pepper|
|1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts 1/4 lb each)|
|2 tbs chopped parsley|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, paprika, lemon juice, zest and cayenne, stir to mix well.
- Spoon the yogurt mixture over the chicken, turning to coat both sides.
- Let marinate at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- While chicken is marinating, preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Grill the chicken, using medium high heat, turning once, until the chicken reaches and internal temperature of 165 degrees. About 6-8 minutes per side.
- Transfer the chicken to plates and sprinkle with parsley.