Lemongrass Mango Shrimp
|1 tbs canola oil|
|1/4 cup shallots, minced|
|2 tbs fresh ginger, minced|
|1 tbs garlic, minced|
|2 tbs jalapeno, seeded and minced|
|1 stalk lemongrass, split in half|
|1 and 1/2 cups snow peas|
|3/4 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined and cooked, tail on|
|1 cup coconut milk|
|1 tbs red curry paste|
|3 tbs lime juice|
|1 mango, diced|
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oil shallots, ginger, garlic, jalapeno and lemon grass stalk.
- Cook until fragrant. About 30 seconds.
- Add snow peas and shrimp and saute an additional minute.
- Add coconut milk, curry paste, lime juice and diced mango. Cook for 2-3 minutes more.
- Remove lemongrass stalk before serving.