Lemongrass Mango Shrimp
- 1 tbs canola oil
- 1/4 cup shallots, minced
- 2 tbs fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tbs garlic, minced
- 2 tbs jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 stalk lemongrass, split in half
- 1 and 1/2 cups snow peas
- 3/4 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined and cooked, tail on
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbs red curry paste
- 3 tbs lime juice
- 1 mango, diced
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oil shallots, ginger, garlic, jalapeno and lemon grass stalk.
- Cook until fragrant. About 30 seconds.
- Add snow peas and shrimp and saute an additional minute.
- Add coconut milk, curry paste, lime juice and diced mango. Cook for 2-3 minutes more.
- Remove lemongrass stalk before serving.