Marinated Baked Asian Chicken Wings
- 1 lb chicken wings, cut into 2 pieces
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbs fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tsp white pepper
- Cut each chicken wing into 2 pieces, removing the wing tips.
- Add wings to a non-metal bowl, then add all other ingredients. Mix well.
- Marinate the wings covered in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight, turning several times.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the chicken wings to a foil lined baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, turning once. Make sure the wings are cooked through.