Mixed Berry Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 oz mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- For the dressing combine the vinegar and honey in a bowl. Whisk in the olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Combine salad mix and berries in a large bowl.
- Add the vinaigrette and gently toss to coat.
- Arrange salad on plates. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and almonds.