Multi-Purpose Asian Marinade
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, minced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 stalk lemon grass, chopped, white parts only
This is a wonderful marinade that works equally on chicken, pork, fish or shrimp.
- Mix all ingredients together, cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight before using.
- When marinating chicken or pork, marinate for 4-8 hours, remove meat from marinate and either bake or cook over hot charcoal.
- When marinating fish or shrimp, marinate for no more that 1 hour before cooking.