Peaches and Cream Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup peaches, chopped
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbs cold butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a bowl beat eggs and gradually add sugar while beating.
- Continue beating while adding oil and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, salt and baking soda.
- Stir dry ingredients into egg mixture alternatively with sour cream.
- Fold in peaches.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups to 3/4 full.
- Combine topping flours, sugar and cinnamon, then cut in butter.
- Top muffins with crumb mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let muffins cool for 5-10 minutes.