Pork Tenderloin with Stilton and Port
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1 lb each
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 cups port wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 lb Stilton cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet, add pork and brown on all sides.
- Transfer pork to a covered roasting pan.
- Deglaze the skillet with the port wine and reduce by half.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Pour over pork and bake at 450 degrees until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove pork and deep warm.
- Reduce liquid by half and slowly stir in cream.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens.
- Add Stilton and stir to blend.
- Spoon sauce over sliced tenderloin.