Potatoes with Chili-Cheese Dip
|16 small new potatoes|
|4 oz ricotta cheese|
|1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt|
|1 tbs frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed|
|1 tsp chili powder|
|1 tsp cumin|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Place unpeeled potatoes in a singly layer in a steamer basket over simmering water.
- Cover and steam for 12 to 18 minutes, or until cooked through and tender.
- Remove from the pan and let stand at room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cheese, yogurt and orange juice concentrate until smooth.
- Stir in chili, powder, garlic powder and cumin.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover until ready to serve.
- Serve potatoes with cocktail picks and chilled dipping sauce.