Potatoes with Chili-Cheese Dip
- 16 small new potatoes
- 4 oz ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbs frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Place unpeeled potatoes in a singly layer in a steamer basket over simmering water.
- Cover and steam for 12 to 18 minutes, or until cooked through and tender.
- Remove from the pan and let stand at room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cheese, yogurt and orange juice concentrate until smooth.
- Stir in chili, powder, garlic powder and cumin.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover until ready to serve.
- Serve potatoes with cocktail picks and chilled dipping sauce.