Pumpkin Corn Muffins
- 1 and 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup yellow corn meal
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 and 1/4 cups solid pack pumpkin
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs, pumpkin, milk and oil in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Add to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Spoon the batter int 12 greased or paper lined muffin cups.
- Bake in a preheated 375 oven for 25-30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.