Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
|1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves|
|1/2 lb broccoli florets|
|1/2 lb baby corn|
|4 tbs sesame oil|
|2 tbs soy sauce|
|1 cup orange juice|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|2 tbs toasted sesame seeds|
|6 tbs unsalted peanuts|
- Cut the chicken into thin strips.
- Divide the broccoli into small florets and cut each ear of baby corn into two or three pieces.
- Heat the sesame il in a wok or a large frying pan.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry over high heat until browned. About 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in the broccoli and baby corn and cook stirring for 1-2 minutes longer.
- Pour over the soy sauce and orange juice and allow the juices to bubble. About 3-4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, then stir in the sesame seeds and peanuts.
- Serve over rice.