Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 lb broccoli florets
- 1/2 lb baby corn
- 4 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 cup orange juice
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs toasted sesame seeds
- 6 tbs unsalted peanuts
- Cut the chicken into thin strips.
- Divide the broccoli into small florets and cut each ear of baby corn into two or three pieces.
- Heat the sesame il in a wok or a large frying pan.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry over high heat until browned. About 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in the broccoli and baby corn and cook stirring for 1-2 minutes longer.
- Pour over the soy sauce and orange juice and allow the juices to bubble. About 3-4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, then stir in the sesame seeds and peanuts.
- Serve over rice.