Spinach Pasta with Wild Salmon
- 1/2 lb wild salmon filet
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 6 black peppercorns
- 2 cups heavy cream
- pinch nutmeg
- 4 tbs unsalted butter, melted
- kosher salt to taste
- 1 lb fresh spinach linguine
- 2 tbs fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- Poach salmon in wine, parsley and peppercorns for 10 minutes.
- Cool then flake salmon with a fork, removing skin and any bones.
- Simmer cream, nutmeg, salt and 2 tbs of butter in a saucepan until cream is reduced by 1/3.
- Cook linguine al dente in boiling salted water, about 3-5 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking, stir Parmesan cheese, salmon and 1/4 cup of fresh dill into the cream mixture.
- Toss drained linguine with remaining 2 tbs of butter and divide pasta onto plates.
- Spoon salmon cream sauce over linguine and garnish with remaining fresh dill.