Turkey Chorizo Patties
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 tbs cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp dry red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp rubbed sage
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 3 tbs brandy
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, paprika, red pepper flakes, oregano, sage, salt and pepper. Blend well.
- Blend in vinegar and brandy. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Shape into 8 small patties, then place in a skillet over a high heat coated with oil.
- Fry the patties in batches until cook through.