Warm Potato Salad with Yogurt Mustard Dressing
- 8 small new potatoes
- 1/2 lb green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tbs ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp paprika
- Place the unpeeled potatoes on a steamer rack over simmering water, cover and steam for 5 minutes.
- Add the green beans to the rack, cover and steam for another 6 to 8 minutes or until potatoes are easily pierced and the beans are crisp tender.
- Remove the beans and potatoes and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the cheese, yogurt, mustard and paprika and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice into a large bowl, add the green beans, then sprinkle potatoes and beans with vinegar salt and pepper taste.
- Toss until well combined.
- Add dressing and combine well.
- Garnish with sliced scallions.