Asian Slaw with Ginger Peanut Dressing
|1/4 cup honey|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar|
|1 tbs soy sauce|
|1 tsp sesame oil|
|1 tbs peanut butter|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 tsp Sriacha sauce|
|1 tbs fresh ginger, minced|
|1 large garlic clove, minced or pressed|
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup red bell pepper,cut into batons
- 1 cup endamame, cooked and shredded
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced on a bias
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, chopped or whole
- 1/2 cup cilantro, loosely chopped
- Combine all dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Add all of the slaw ingredients in a large non metal bowl and combine.
- Chill covered for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
Recipe adapted from Once Upon a Chef.com