|2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls|
|2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened|
|1 cup sugar|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
|1 egg white|
|1/2 cup powdered sugar|
|2 tbs milk|
|1/2 tsp vanilla extract|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan, then lay a pack o crescent rolls in the pan and pinch the openings together.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg together until smooth.
- Spread the mixture over the crescent rolls evenly, then lay a second layer of crescent rolls over the cheese mixture.
- Brush the top layer with the egg white.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the top is golden.
- To make the glaze combine the ingredients in bowl and combine.
- When danish is done spread the glaze over the top.