- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbs milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan, then lay a pack o crescent rolls in the pan and pinch the openings together.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg together until smooth.
- Spread the mixture over the crescent rolls evenly, then lay a second layer of crescent rolls over the cheese mixture.
- Brush the top layer with the egg white.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the top is golden.
- To make the glaze combine the ingredients in bowl and combine.
- When danish is done spread the glaze over the top.