- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 and 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sour cream
- Mix flour, brown sugar, pecans and butter.
- Press into bottom of a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until light brown. About 10-15 minutes.
- Blend together cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and 1 tsp vanilla.
- Add eggs and beat well, then spread over crust and bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine sour cream with remaining 1/3 cup sugar and 1 tsp vanilla.
- Pour over filling and bake for another 3-5 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate before cutting.