|1 cup flour|
|1/4 cup light brown sugar|
|1 cup pecans, finely chopped|
|1/2 cup butter, melted|
|16 oz cream cheese, softened|
|1 and 1/2 cups sugar|
|2 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|2 cups sour cream|
- Mix flour, brown sugar, pecans and butter.
- Press into bottom of a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until light brown. About 10-15 minutes.
- Blend together cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and 1 tsp vanilla.
- Add eggs and beat well, then spread over crust and bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine sour cream with remaining 1/3 cup sugar and 1 tsp vanilla.
- Pour over filling and bake for another 3-5 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate before cutting.