- non stick cooking spray
- 2 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 (10 oz) can Ro-Tel lime and cilantro diced tomatoes
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- Blend the cheeses together.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and cook the chicken and tomatoes over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the liquid has evaporated. Set aside.
- Place tortillas on a flat surface and spread equal portions of the chicken mixture over half of each tortilla within 1 inch of the edge.
- Top each with 1/2 cup of the cheese blend and fold other half of the tortilla over filling to close.
- Clean skillet and coat with cooking spray.
- Cook quesadillas over medium high heat for about 3 minutes on each side, or until crisp.
- Cut into wedges and serve.