|4 oz semi-sweet chocolate|
|1 oz unsweetened chocolate|
|1 cup milk|
|6 eggs separated|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|1 tsp strong coffee|
|powdered sugar for garnish|
- Butter and 1 and 1/2 quart souffle’ dish and coat with granulated sugar. Chill.
- Cut chocolate into small pieces and melt slowly over low heat.
- Add milk and stir just to boiling point.
- Add egg yolks and sugar and stir well.
- Cook over low heat until thickened. Add coffee and let cool just to lukewarm.
- Beat egg whites until stiff, then fold into the chocolate mixture.
- Turn into souffle dish and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve immediately.