Cilantro Mustard Sauce
- 1 small bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3-4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbs vinegar
- 1 tbs water
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This is a spicy sauce the is perfect spread on Cuban sandwiches or any sandwich of your choice.
- Add all ingredients except for the salt and pepper to a blender or food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Taste for seasoning, then season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using
- Makes about 2 and 1/2 cups.