Corned Beef in Rye
- • 1 and 1/3 cups sour cream
- • 1 and 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- • 2 tsp dill seed
- • 2 tbs onion, minced
- • 10 oz corned beef, shredded
- • 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- • 1 round loaf dark rye or pumpernickel or multi grain bread
- Mix first 6 ingredients until well blended. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Hollow out bread, cutting removed bread into bite sized pieces.
- Just before serving, place corned beef mixture into the bread bowl.
- Serve along with bite sized pieces of bread.