Crustless Coconut Custard Pie
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/3 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Place milk, sugar, Bisquick, eggs, butter and vanilla in a blender or food processor.
- Pulse or blend on low for 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pie plate, then sprinkle with the coconut flakes.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 40-60 minutes or until the top is golden.
- Cool on a wire rack.