Grilled Lamb Kebabs
- 2 tbs fresh rosemary
- 4 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 lbs boned leg of lamb, cut into 2 inch cubes
- Combine all ingredients except meat.
- Cut lamb into 2 inch cubes and coat in the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight
- Prepare a grill or preheat broiler.
- Drain the meat and reserve the marinade.
- Skewer meat leaving a small space between cubes to ensure even cooking.
- Grill or broil for 10-15 minutes, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade.