Cheesy Cauliflower Bake
|3 cups cooked cauliflower florets. (cook in boiling water for 10 minutes.|
|1 cup sour cream|
|1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|1/2 cup pepper jack cheese|
|6 scallions, chopped|
|6 slices bacon, fried until crispy, then crumbled|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Cook cauliflower in boiling water, drain, cool and chop into small pieces.
- Combine the cheeses and mix well.
- Mix sour cream with 1/2 of the green onions, 1/2 of the bacon and 1/2 of the cheeses. Combine well.
- Stir in the cauliflower and combine.
- Add mixture to a baking dish, then top with the remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with remaining scallions.