Colorful Summer Salad
- 3 cups fresh kale, stems removed, torn into small pieces
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 Persian cucumber, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 summer squash, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp oregano
- Add all of the salad ingredients to a large bowl and gently mix well.
- In a bowl, add the olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper and oregano and mix well.
- Pour dressing over salad, the toss to combine.