Dijon Honey Mustard Ginger Marinated Chicken
|4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 1 and 1/2 lbs|
|1 cup Dijon mustard|
|1 tbs honey|
|1 tbs ginger, grated|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- In a large bowl mix together the Dijon mustard, honey and ginger.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides then add the the mustard mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning several times.
- To bake add the chicken breasts to a baking pan and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven or about 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Alternatively you may cook the chicken breasts over hot coals, turning once during cooking until the chicken is cooked through.