Mustard Curry Marinated Chicken
|4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 1 and 1/2 lbs.|
|1 cup yellow mustard|
|1 tbs hot curry powder|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- In a large bowl mix together the mustard, curry powder and a little salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the chicken breasts to the bowl and coat thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- To cook there are several options.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until cooked through. About 40 minutes.
- Or you may cook over hot charcoal, turning once during cooking until cooked through.