Mustard Curry Marinated Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 1 and 1/2 lbs.
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1 tbs hot curry powder
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix together the mustard, curry powder and a little salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the chicken breasts to the bowl and coat thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- To cook there are several options.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until cooked through. About 40 minutes.
- Or you may cook over hot charcoal, turning once during cooking until cooked through.