Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
|1 and 2/3 cups flour|
|1 cup sugar|
|1 tsp pumpkin pie spice|
|1 tsp cinnamon|
|1 tsp baking soda|
|1/4 tsp baking powder|
|1/2 tsp kosher salt|
|2 large eggs|
|1 cup canned pumpkin|
|1/2 cup butter, melted|
|1 cup chocolate chips|
- Thoroughly mix flour, sugar, pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat together eggs, pumpkin and butter.
- Pour over dry ingredients and mix until just moistened.
- Add chocolate chips and incorporate.
- Spoon batter evenly into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.