- 1 and 2/3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Thoroughly mix flour, sugar, pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat together eggs, pumpkin and butter.
- Pour over dry ingredients and mix until just moistened.
- Add chocolate chips and incorporate.
- Spoon batter evenly into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.