|1/3 cup fresh lemon juice|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tsp fresh ginger, grated|
|2 dashes Tabasco sauce|
|1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|24 small mushrooms|
|1 small onion, quart ed and separated|
|24 cherry tomatoes|
- Combine lemon juice, garlic, oil, ginger and Tabasco
- Pour over shrimp, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes and marinate covered in the refrigerator overnight.
- Heat broiler or grill.
- Thread shrimp, mushrooms, onion and tomatoes alternately on water soaked skewers.
- Reserve the marinade.
- Broil or grill, turn and baste with the marinade.
- Continue broiling or grilling 2-3 minutes longer until the shrimp are pink. Take care not to over cook.