- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 24 small mushrooms
- 1 small onion, quart ed and separated
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- Combine lemon juice, garlic, oil, ginger and Tabasco
- Pour over shrimp, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes and marinate covered in the refrigerator overnight.
- Heat broiler or grill.
- Thread shrimp, mushrooms, onion and tomatoes alternately on water soaked skewers.
- Reserve the marinade.
- Broil or grill, turn and baste with the marinade.
- Continue broiling or grilling 2-3 minutes longer until the shrimp are pink. Take care not to over cook.