|Graham crackers, broken into squares|
|1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips|
|1 bag of mini marshmallows|
Smores are always a good idea!
- Preheat oven to high heat with baking rack on the top of the oven.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Take one large graham cracker and break it in half. One for the top and one for the bottom.
- Repeat with the additional graham crackers.
- Place graham crackers side by side in rows without any gaps on the cookie sheet.
- Spread mini- marshmallows evenly across the graham crackers, then top each one with chocolate chips.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven with the door slightly cracked.
- Broil for about 5-10 minutes. Watch carefully so they don’t burn.
- When the marshmallows have turned a golden brown on the edges, remove the cookie sheet from the oven.
- Allow to cool slightly, then cool.