Bacon Cheddar Puffs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, finely grated
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Combine milk and butter in a medium sauce pan.
- Heat over medium heat until butter is melted and mixture is simmering.
- Add flour all at once and continue to cook, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon, until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat in 1 egg until the mixture is smooth.
- Repeat with remaining eggs, one at a time, beating until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Drop heaping teaspoons full of the mixture onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.