Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
|2 large ripe tomatoes, sliced into 3 slices each|
|1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 tbs oregano|
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|fresh parsley for garnish|
This is a super simple delicious side dish.
- Cut each tomato into 3 thick slices and place them side by side in a baking dish.
- Season with salt pepper and oregano.
- Sprinkle Parmesan evenly over top, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until tops are golden.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.